The Viva Center’s Advanced Trauma-Informed Clinical Fellowship (ATICF) is a unique opportunity to advance clinical skills, develop professional identity and create connection to a healing community. This program will empower clinicians hoping to specialize in trauma recovery as well as those committed to deepening their ability to get effective clinical results by tackling root causes rather than treating symptoms.
The ATICF is a multi faced training curriculum that is without cost for selected applicants. Space is limited and filled using a rolling admission process. Candidate must hold a DC license (or plan to obtain one in the near future) to be considered.
These competitive fellowship spots include all of the professional and clinical development opportunities listed below free of charge:
- Trauma Informed Clinical Course (32 CEUs)
- Trauma Informed Clinical Supervision
- Monthly Business Development
- Monthly Professional Development
- Holistic Professionals Group with: 10 integrative workshops (15 CEUs)
- Client Referrals (with a paid stipend)
- Access to educational resources
- Education on a variety of holistic healing
For more information or to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to client firstname.lastname@example.org