The Viva Center's Sandstone Room is available for community use!
This beautiful space is perfect for meetings, fundraisers, training sessions, and other events.
The 18 ft by 24 ft room will be available to set up in a variety of ways:
- Open style: example uses-- yoga (approximately 13 mats + instructor; or mat-to-mat 20), movement-based workshops, meditation
- Small/Medium Group style: up to 40 chairs in a circle
- Workshop/Training style: up to 60 chairs in stadium-style seating
- Conference style: 1-3 tables set up in the center, up to 25 chairs around them
- Easel & flip board paper
- Two restrooms
- Only 1 1/2 blocks from the North exit of Dupont Circle Metro station
- Projection equipment available for $25 per day
- Water & tea service
- The Viva Center will be happy to include your event on our Events Calendar with a link to your website or registration page. We would expect a reciprocal link from your website to ours when you advertise your event in the Viva space.
- You are welcome to provide a paper flyer or brochure about your event to be posted on the Viva Community Board.
- Rentals available on an hourly or daily basis
- Information about discount packages for multiple days or additional rooms is available upon request
- Configurations may be negotiated based on your specific needs and our general price guidelines
To discuss your reservation possibilities, please email us at email@example.com.