This monthly group offers consistent business development strategy, feedback, and support. Its intimate nature allows personalized discussion of participants’ individual business strategy in order to develop a clinical practice that is reflective of the practitioner.
- Where: The Viva Center, 1555 Connecticut Ave. NW, 3rd Floor
- When: Monthly, time to be mutually agreed upon
- How: Small group format–limited to 6 participants per group
- Fee: $240 for the 4-month series (deductible as a business expense)
The Clinical Business Development Group is designed to:
- Explore business interests and skills, and create a vision for the ideal practice
- Work with fears in order to facilitate movement and risk-taking necessary for a vibrant practice, while also obtaining concrete business information
- Develop implementation strategies and timelines to support momentum in practice development
Julie Lopez, PhD, LICSW, has over 20 years of experience as a successful private practitioner, an engineering background, and is the Director and Founder of The Viva Center–a wellness center of her own vision and business plan. Additionally, Julie facilitates an experiential private practice workshop on the nuts and bolts of establishing or enhancing a private practice. She also conducts workshops and retreats on visioning and designing the ideal private practice.
Sign up for a 4-session series now! Click to join the group below:
March 2015-June 2015