- This event has passed.
June 4 @ 9:00 am - 10:00 am
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until December 3, 2020
An event every month that begins at 9:00 am on day Third of the month, repeating until December 17, 2020
Are you a mental health practitioner? Would you like to practice public speaking, improve your communication, and develop leadership skills?
Viva is proud to host a branch of Toastmasters for mental health professionals in Dupont Circle, every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching public speaking and leadership skills. At Toastmasters you will:
- Work on networking in a small and supportive environment
- Improve your public speaking and leadership skills
- Practice writing and giving speeches with your Toastmasters cohort
- Build self-confidence and awareness
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace
Toastmasters meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, from 9-10 AM in our “Sandstone” room.
To join, contact Alina McClerklin.