- This event has passed.
June 16 @ 9:00 am – 10:00 am
Are you a mental health practitioner? Would you like to practice public speaking, improve your communication, and develop leadership skills?
Viva is proud to host a branch of Toastmasters for mental health professionals, every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching public speaking and leadership skills. At Toastmasters you will:
- Work on networking in a small and supportive environment
- Improve your public speaking and leadership skills
- Practice writing and giving speeches with your Toastmasters cohort
- Build self-confidence and awareness
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace
Toastmasters meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month.
To join, contact Dr. Julie Lopez.