Natalie currently serves as our Facilities Coordinator, providing direct support to the Operations Team and on-going rental assistance to the Community, as well as Viva’s Friends and Affiliates.
Lilly, our Director of Internal Engagement, oversees and executes Viva’s web, marketing, and social media campaigns. Additionally, Lilly supervises our developing online resource center, The Resilient Brain Project, and our Contributing Writer’s Program. Her work with Viva includes:
- Communications & Marketing
- Resilient Brain Project Research & Development
- Social & Online Media
- Internal Event Planning
- Supervision of office operations
Hours: Weekdays 10:00 am-6:00 pm
202-265-1000 ext 119
Alina McClerklin, LICSW
As our Director of Community Engagement, Alina oversees the organizational health and efficiency of the Viva Center.
Her responsibilities include:
- Supervising and guiding the Operations Team in their diverse projects
- Creating and following through on long-term organizational goals
202-265-1000 ext 117
Julie Lopez, PhD, LICSW
Dr Julie Lopez is the owner and founder of the Viva Center. Viva’s mission, vision and core values are the pillars of how she builds and evolves the Viva community.
Her primary responsibilities include:
- Leading the strategic development of the Viva Center
- Guiding the leadership team as they manage Viva
- Teaching the Trauma Informed Clinical Practice Certificate Program
- Continuously supporting and improving the Viva Center’s organizational wellness
202-265-1000 ext 101
Georgiana Mora, LICSW
The Clinical Program Director (CPD) is dedicated to providing oversight, strategic support, and managerial supervision of the Viva Center’s clinical program. As CPD, Georgiana focuses on on envisioning, developing, and improving the Viva Center’s associate system by creating opportunities to learn through connection, work smartly and efficiently, and practice clinically with the entire human system in mind.
Her tasks include but are not limited to:
- Providing general support and oversight for clinical associates
- Offering clinical supervision with pre-licensed clinicians
- Developing and improving associate systems
- Ensuring that Viva’s core values continue to be at the center of the associates’ program
202-265-1000 ext 103
Kristin Dart, LICSW
The Clinical Program Coordinator (CPC) is dedicated to supporting the clinical associates, director, and overall program at the Viva Center. Kristin acts as the first contact person for the Viva Center associates and is responsible for managing the associates’ day-to-day operations.
These tasks include but are not limited to:
- Acting as the initial contact person for Viva Center associates in providing general support with consultations, terminations, HIPAA, CVC, and billing
- Recruiting and screening potential associates and facilitating the orientation of new associates
- Supporting client care with clinical issues related to client calls/screens for complex issues
202-265-1000 ext 120
Erin Ross, MS OTR/L is an occupational therapist and an aspiring science writer in DC. She believes in evidence-based practice, clear communication in healthcare, and diligent inclusion of the Oxford comma.