In light of the COVID-19, Viva has seen a rise in requests for low-cost mental health services and crisis support.
As a response, our center has designed variety of free and low-cost options to make support affordable to those who need it most.
1. Healing Through Connection: Supportive Crisis Counseling, and
2. Viva’s Financial Hardship Package.
What is Healing Through Connection?
HTC is a low-cost, short-term mental health program that offers our community immediate support.
HTC includes up to six 45-minute supportive counseling sessions. Each session is available at the heavily reduced cost of $50/45min.
While long-term psychotherapy delves into your lifelong goals, struggles, and wellbeing, HTC is designed to help you through a particular time of stress.
In HTC, you may look at the following:
- Tapping into your internal resources for calming, grounding, and mood improvement
- Connecting with external resources, such as those found in your community and/or online
HTC is all about empowering you on the path towards your best life.
What’s the Financial Hardship Package?
Our financial hardship package is ideal for new or current clients who are experiencing financial limitations but wish to pursue in-depth, personalized psychotherapy.
Those who receive this package will receive our classic, advanced therapies, at a reduced rate for up to three months. Clients will be able to pursue further treatment after three months, though the rates may change.
Which One is Right For Me?
HTC may be right for you if:
- Your current circumstances feel overwhelming and you’re looking for quick relief
- You prefer a temporary, time-limited treatment plan
However, HTC is not the right fit for everyone. You may be better served by our Financial Hardship Package if:
- You’re interested in pursuing ongoing therapy (subject to rate changes after 3 months)
- You are hoping to unpack deep, long-standing concerns or experiences, such as experiences of trauma or behaviors learned in childhood
- You want treatment that is individualized and may incorporate brain-based techniques such as EMDR or Brainspotting
Please note that if our therapists determine that your needs cannot be met by one of the above programs, they will support you in identifying and connecting with treatment that meets your needs.
How Do I Apply?
If you are interested in scheduling HTC, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Healing Through Connection”. Please include your name, phone number, and times of availability.
To apply for our Financial Hardship Package, please email us at email@example.com with the subject line “Financial Hardship Package.” Please include your name, phone number, and times of availability.