Viva is proud to host a (prospectively chartered) branch of Toastmasters for mental health professionals in Dupont Circle.
Toastmasters International is a non-profit organization dedicated to teaching public speaking and leadership skills. At Toastmaster’s, you’ll:
- Work on networking in a small and supportive environment
- Improve your public speaking and leadership skills
- Practice writing and giving speeches with your Toastmasters cohort
- Build self-confidence and awareness
- Gain a competitive advantage in the workplace
Toastmasters meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month, from 9-10 AM on Zoom.
To join, contact Alina McClerklin.